More than 80 years of timber tradition
The extensive mining strike in 1934 motivated José María Martínez to seek a livelihood in the timber sector. Later, in 1967, his sons Pachu and Pepín, and his grandson Pedro Martínez, joined forces to form the company FRANCISCO MARTINEZ GARCIA. Years later, Pachu’s two daughters, Adelina and Martina, also joined the company.
The mentality of growth, innovation and continuous improvement was a constant in the development of the company. In 1970 the commercial firm MADERAS SIERO was born, and after passing through several locations, in 1982 they settled definitively in Los Cuetos. Since then the company has not stopped growing, innovating and looking outwards, also starting its international expansion.