Laminated scantlings KKK or C2
Laminated wooden scantlings KKK or C2
Three or more glued finger-jointed lamellas up to the thickness of the workpiece, standard length 6000 mm
- Increased dimensional stability: The glued lamella structure compensates for the stresses in the wood, thus guaranteeing stability.
- Immediate use: The material is supplied planed to size and can be used directly on the machine.
- Better productivity: the dimensions and quantities are adapted to the customer’s needs, minimising waste, while reducing the financial fixed assets and the risk of deterioration.
- Optimum finish: As a dry and defect-free product, the laminated scantling guarantees an exceptional quality of the finished product.
- Simplifies budget calculations: It makes it possible to calculate the quantity, cost of material and time required with greater precision.
Available wood species and dimensions
|SWEET CHESTNUT||EUROPEANOAK||IROKO||SCOTS PINE||SIBERIAN LARCH
Technical properties of the product
D4 according to EN 204
Class E1 according to UNE EN standard
10 ± 2%