Laminated wooden scantlings
The scantlings are composed of two or more solid wood lamellas that can be finger-jointed and glued together lengthwise. It is the ideal product for joinery (windows and doors) and vertical cladding.
Thanks to the low “thermal transmittance” of wood, wood joinery is very energy efficient, and with the same insulation values, wood windows and doors are more competitive than other materials.
Lamellas without finger joint are identified by the letter “D” and lamellas with finger joints by “K”.
The wooden curtain wall is a mixed wood-glass structure that functions structurally as a single element. It is an innovative façade concept that makes it possible to create light and very luminous structures that make design and environment compatible.
Laminate scantlings whose insulating and/or acoustic properties have been improved by incorporating combinations of different materials in their composition
- Increased dimensional stability: the glued lamella structure compensates for the stresses in the wood, thus guaranteeing stability.
- Immediate use: The material is supplied planed to size and can be used directly on the machine.
- Better productivity: The dimensions and quantities are adapted to the customer’s needs, minimising waste, while reducing the financial fixed assets and the risk of deterioration.
- Optimal finish: As a dry and defect-free product, the laminated profile guarantees an exceptional quality of the finished product.
- Simplifies the calculation of budgets: it allows the quantity, cost of material and time required to be calculated more accurately.
|SWEET CHESTNUT||EUROPEANOAK||IROKO||SCOTS PINE||LARCH|
D4 according to standard EN 204
Class E1 according to UNE EN 13986 standard
10 ± 2%